Inmates are allowed ( 1) thirty minute visit per week and (1) thirty minute Clergical visit per week on their scheduled day.
All visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance by calling 620-223-2380 between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Pod A – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pod B – Monday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pod C – Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pod D – Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pod E – Thursday 8:00 Am – 4:00 PM
Pod F – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pod G – Wednesday 8:00 AM -4:00 PM
Pod H – Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Visiting is a PRIVILEGE and can be taken away for violations of any Rules.
- You must have a valid photo identification (State or Military)
- Absolutely NO CELL PHONES or PERSONAL PROPERTY allowed in the visiting area. You must secure all cell phones, purses, wallets, and other personal property OUTSIDE the facility.
- An approved adult parent or legal guardian must accompany visitors under the age of 18.
- Two (2) adults and Two (2) minors are the maximum amount allowed.
- Time can not be split up.
- You must wear proper attire in order to visit. This will be at the discretion of the correctional officer. Shoes and shirts must be worn. NO TANK TOPS
- You will be subject to a full scan by metal detector in order to visit.
- If you are intoxicated or acting out towards inmates or staff you will be asked to leave and your visit and future visits may be denied.
- If you are seen outside the facility talking to the inmates or loitering, your visits will be suspended for thirty (30) days. A second violation of this rule will result in loss of visits for One (1) year.